Friday, April 14, 2023

230411 KARINA @ Lysn Bubble

1:06AM PHT:
There are a lot of replies saying that you met me when you were having a hard time? It's such a relief that I can become an existence who can be of strength to you, and I thank you for letting me become that kind of existence 😊

Honestly, what you see during activities or what is shone light on, it's just me, there's not much of a big difference, but I think it's y/n who makes me such a great person. Depending on how y/n thinks of me, and how you feel when you look at me, that changes how it affects y/n, right? Honestly, it's all because y/n makes me that way~~~!

I won't try and pinpoint what part of me makes you feel better or comforted by, if I did, then I'd (only) pay attention to and put more effort on that part and I feel like I could lose myself?!

So I'll consistently approach y/n as I am now and live a cool life be it as Karina or Yu Jimin  😎

It's my birthday, but see how much happier and excited you are for me is so pretty and I'm thankful 🥺😊♥

The time I felt that "I did well by debuting" rather than all the big things like receiving an award or having a comeback is when I see that "There are people who are really my fans." I think all singers can relate to this.. ? That's how grateful I am

Thank you for being with me without fail this year as well 🌸❤

11:54PM PHT: 

- buaaaaaaaaaa-ang-aaa ✈️

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...