Tuesday, January 3, 2023

221018 KARINA @ Lysn Bubble

6:50PM KST:

- No, when we left the airport just now we were told “Stand together and go out!” so we stood in a line and the staff said “Oh, you don’t have to stand in a line like that, you can spread out”

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7:14PM KST: 

- Ningie braided my hair 😗

9:55PM KST: 

- No, she was so cute so I filmed it

10:03PM KST: 

- Yesterday’s concert was so much fun, and because it’s been a while since we’ve performed, it was nice ㅎㅎㅎ when will we see each other again, right 🥺 I always miss you so, so much

10:08PM KST: 

- I'm listening to music, but you can’t see it in the video, so i was pretty awkward 

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- When I was overseas I didn’t know when Monday fairy should come because of the time difference..

- 🐈‍⬛myang..

10:09PM KST: 

- But this is a behind the scenes

- Do you know why I use my airpod max often lately?

- When I went to my parents’ house last time, I left my airpods there, so if it’s not airpod max, I have to listen to it in my ear

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10:11PM KST: 

- I met my unnie a while ago and had a meal with her right, so unnie had brought it back for me, so now I can use it alternatively with my airpods ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- So I wanted to tell you about it when I got my airpods back

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...