Sunday, December 11, 2022

221202 KARINA @ Lysn Bubble

5:39PM KST:

- You know, I've been thinking about this a lot~~

I felt this yesterday when we arrived in the country/at the airport, but since we don't have many opportunities to see each other, I'm thankful and glad to see you even like this at the airport!

I'm really, really thankful that you take time to write letters for us and think about us, but I saw so many people who fell over yesterday that I was really worried..

I know that we couldn't do a lot of fansign events and that music show was short and comeback promotions weren't long, so feel really sorry about that, it's a bummer.

We're so grateful that you come to see us, and we know that you care about us, so don't force yourself to come and see us! It's dangerous!! You can do that, right?! I don't want it to become any more dangerous. 

It's because I don't want MYs to get hurt 🥺

We have a lot of time to see each other, right? I'm always thankful to MYs, really ㅎㅎㅎㅎ♥️

Don't get hurt~~~

5:44PM KST:

- And y/n, take nutritional supplements right away

- Don’t catch a cold. Be healthy.

- Have you eaten? Go eat right now.

5:47PM KST:

- No, (but) Korea's colder than I thought, it was definitely the right outfit for the flight, and actually, it was cool even when we got in the car at the airport.

- It's when we got off and arrived at the dorm, the wind was piercing.

- ㅇㅅㅇ So I wondered if the temperature in Incheon and Seoul were different 

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...