Thursday, December 22, 2022

221114 WINTER @ Lysn Bubble

5:53PM KST: 

- Practice room!

6:01PM KST:

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The case is cute, right 

- It was inside the pepero …

- Not the case, but crayon Shin-chan…^^!

- No, it’s not a griptok… It’s just like rubber 

- I just put it on (the case) and it stuck on?!

6:04PM KST: 

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it’s a coaster?

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So I went around with a coaster on my phone?…

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ idk.. since it’s already stuck on my phone, let’s just leave it there.. but it sticks well.. you should try it once!^^

6:07PM KST:

- Jimin unnie really likes crayon Shin-chan

- But what I do.. It came out of my pepero..

- Oh that’s right, we filmed a reality show 

- a-ung, my mouth was itchy 

- ..The reality was really eventful

- I'm also curious as to how it’ll turn out…

6:10PM KST: 

- Let’s watch the broadcast together..?

6:11PM KST: 

- I saw Winter this morning!!!

- I saw it as Minjeongie 😎

- Thank you so, so much! let’s celebrate our 2nd anniversary~~~!!!

6:17PM KST: 

- But 2nd anniversary ! What do you like to do on anniversaries like this?

- So you like live broadcasts 

- That’s a relief ☺️

- No!!! The (CSAT) exam is on the 17th too?!?! 

- Do well on the exams and then in the evening… (watch the) live broadcast…

6:20PM KST: 

- It’s kind of like that ^^!

- Ah, let’s to do it, let’s do it ><><

- Now~~ those of you who are taking the exam, you should go and study~~ 

- Even if you can’t do it, you should try your best?!?!

- Quickly sit down and open your book..!!

6:25PM KST: 

- Oh! But come to think of it, isn’t it usually really cold on exam day? I think I wore a long padded jacket around that time!!

- But it’s really a relief that’s it not that cold this year!

- That’s right ㅠㅠㅜ This is the weather people live in ㅠㅠㅠ

6:31PM KST: 

- I like this year’s season’s greetings !

- I'll show you all the B-cuts later 

- The cuts that I liked!

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...