Friday, December 23, 2022

221029 KARINA @ Lysn Bubble

3:31PM KST: 

My voice sounds a lot better, right? *sniffle* I've been taking my medicines well and wearing my scarf too~

3:44PM KST: 

I miss you tooo! It’s Aeri’s birthday tomorrow.. I've prepared a gift for her and I'm 100% sure she’ll like it *hmph*

3:47PM KST: 

- But the sad thing is that I can’t sing after catching a cold… I want to hum, but the falsetto won’t come out, and when I hit a certain note, my voice won’t come out, so I hope I get better soon….

- I want to quickly (get better and) hum…..

3:49PM KST:

- And for Halloween tomorrow, I'm going make a great transformation 

- Of course..~! It might not be that great to y/n, but it was a great decision for me

- I’ll tell you what it is tomorrow

- The hint is, it’s something you might not notice?

4:10PM KST:

- I'm waiting for Jimin time 

4:11PM KST:

- Jimin time 🦖🦕 

- I'm a women fighting with triceratops 

- Would you still love me like this?

- This round was tie, but I'll try harder

4:16PM KST: 

- You know, y/n

- If you could really meet dinosaurs, which ones do you want to meet the most ??

- Lots of you said tyrannosaurus, no, you can’t, it’s dangerous

- Would you be able to run away?

- I don’t think so

4:22PM KST: 

- For me, I, I, I, I

- Brachiosaurus, raptor, and mosasaurus

- And if you search the name of the dinosaur on Naver, you can play with it

- You didn’t know that, right

- You probably wouldn’t be interested, right..?

- I’m just saying..~

4:24PM KST: 

- (and I know you’ll give it a try out of curiosity)

- Amazing, maybe the reason I like crocodiles, tigers and sharks and such is because they resemble dinosaurs 

- ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ..!

- I’ll stop here

- Because I'm a person who knows the timing

10:43PM KST: 

- Presentation of gift and letter is complete.

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...