Friday, December 23, 2022

221023 NINGNING @ Lysn Bubble

10:02PM KST: 

- Korean message

Ningning is a year older, yum yum 🐷

Thank you for spending my birthday with me again this year ~

I always say this, but without our MYs, I wouldn't be here ~~ That's why, our MY's existence is what I'm thankful for, really

I'm still lacking in some things, but looking back, I think I've grown and matured a lot more than I did last year~~ I'm proud~~

I've seen your birthday support this year too~~

It's so pretty and well-made ~~

I'm sorry that I couldn't go and see each one by one because of my schedules ㅠㅠ

Thank you for making it so nicely and prettily 🤍

I also hope that our MYs live happily and healthily always ~~

I'll become an improved and better Ning

- Chinese message

I'm another year older and I'm so happy to be able to celebrate my birthday with you again this year 🤍

Thank you for your support and your love, which gives me the motivation and strength to do what I want~ If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be where I am now 🤍

I saw all the birthday support you prepared for me and I'm really thankful~ Although I couldn't go and see each of them one by one, I'm trying my best to let you know I'm aware of all your efforts!!

So I'm also going to work hard and show you an even better version of myself ♥

Now that I'm a year older, I hope to be more confident, more excellent and become better than I was last year, I'll definitely do it.

Love you guys.

Cre: aespabbl/aespasbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PRESS] 240909 GISELLE @ EITHER& Brand Muse Announcement Ceremony

tospophoto https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/316073 Kstyle_news https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2246939  Mimi4_TV http...